Food is Art when prepared with heart and soul. We will explore every aspect of la comida international. Down to the vessel it is prepared in, selection of ingredients, how the sauce is stirred and the moments of presentation & enjoyment.
Cooking Classes and Events will be held in an handcrafted Mexican tile ART Kitchen in the Romantic Zone. Puerto Vallarta on the 8th Floor of the San Franciscan complex over looking the fabulous Bay of Vallarta. 213 Calle Pilitas, Emiliano Zapata, half a block off Olas Altas in the heart of the Romantic Zone.
Featured cooking classes, workshops:
- The Art of Creative Clay Cooking overlooking the Playa de los Muertos – Jan, Feb, Mar, April 2015
- Day of the Dead – Sugar Skulls, Mole, and Altar offerings – Oct 2014
- Indigenous Thanksgiving – Nov 2014
- Colombia Folkart and Cooking – Dec 2014
- Christmas Tamales and Cafe de Olla Cooking Class – Dec 21st, 2014 details
- Food stands and food painting fun – Jan 2015
- The Food Markets of Vallarta – from Farm to Table – Jan and March 2015
- Handmade Entertaining Workshop – Create your dinnerware & dinner! – Feb 2015
- Chili en Nogada of the Nuns – Jan 22nd, 2015
- Romantic Aphrodisiac Foods of Mexico – Feb, 2015
- Casuela full of Seafood – March 2015
- Building an outdoor clay oven and stove – March 2015
- HOLY MOLE MOROCCAN – Tuesday, March 11th, 2015, 5:30 – 9 details
- Handmade Entertaining Workshop – Create your dinnerware & dinner!
- Cooking with flowers – pick and create floral dishes – March 2015.
- Fiesta Fete – French Mexican Comida – July 2015
Join us for a couple hours, or a full day class, or best, a week long workshop where we combine creating original works of art and the art of cooking.
Custom classes and dates for groups of 8. Inquire firstname.lastname@example.org.